Interested in joining our tribe?
We hope so, and look forward to meeting you.
I’m ready, let’s do this
Read on for more information
At Catapult, we develop and invest in future game-changers, entrepreneurs, and business disrupters. Over 300 students have participated in our startup incubator generating over $3 million to-date.
Students will have the option of applying as either a Founder or Free Agent. The applications differ slightly, as there are unique qualifications to both participant options.
- Has taken initiative in developing a venture idea; this could take the form of product testing, development, customer interviews, or actual implementation of the idea
- Has a sustainable revenue and/or funding model
- At a minimum you have an idea that can be replicated and scaled
- Does not have an established venture idea, but is looking for startup experience
- Ready to join an established Founder’s venture team and contribute meaningfully from Day 1
- Has a strong interest in gaining hands-on experience in entrepreneurship, innovation, and business
Catapult is open to 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders worldwide.
We are looking for driven, team-oriented, resourceful, and entrepreneurial-spirited individuals.
Please note that there is no minimum GPA, test scores, or class rank needed to apply to Catapult.
Entrepreneurship is a lifestyle, not a side project. Full commitment for the ~6 weeks is mandatory.
We ask students to set aside a minimum of 15-20 hours a week for the 2017 Summer cohort.